Marketing Manager – Myndstream
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to execute Myndstream’s marketing strategy across multiple digital channels, both for our B2B business and direct to consumer market.
Collaborating closely with Myndstream’s innovative team and founder, the Marketing Manager will join Myndstream at an exciting time, having recently rebranded and launched a new B2B proposition.
Myndstream is a global music brand dedicated to creating music for health and wellbeing.
With a dedicated roster of leading wellness music artists, as well as an extensive network of experts within the world of wellness, Myndstream sits at the intersection of art and science.
Aiming to be the most validated music business, Myndstream utilises the rigour of scientific research to create the highest quality music-led, wellbeing programs.
Myndstream’s priority focus is to elevate the audio experience within business environments through its own platforms, as well as making its music accessible directly to consumers through the main streaming platforms. Myndstream is part of Cutting Edge Group, a leading full-service provider of music for media.
Here’s what we’re about:
- Music: We believe in the power of music as a complementary tool for healthcare and wellbeing.
- Credibility: We sit at the intersection between art and science, aiming to be the most validated and impactful music business in the world.
- Access: : Myndstream’s priority focus is to elevate the audio experience within business environments through its own platforms, as well as making its music accessible directly to consumers through the main streaming platforms.
This is an opportunity to work in an exciting start-up culture within an established business, and be immersed in the music industry.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing and managing Myndstream’s core marketing strategy.
You’ll need to be a highly organised, analytical marketing manager with a passion for detailed execution. Your core responsibility will be to successfully execute the marketing campaigns agreed with the senior team, across our website, social media and with our partners, to drive the success of our Myndstream B2B and B2C businesses. Managing both external agencies and freelancers, as well as working closely with other team members, this role requires a dynamic, all-round marketing person with both analytical and creative talent.
Management and execution of monthly Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Management – work with our in-house designer to create content for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In), to build engagement with our brand and innovative products. Support our external Social Media Agency in execution of TikTok campaigns.
- E-newsletters – support the customer engagement plan with monthly communications to potential and current customers.
- PR – work with the PR agency to generate a monthly plan for press and digital links, to support Myndstream as a thought leader within music for health and wellbeing.
- Content – ensure the key content on the website communicates the Myndstream brand values and is updated.
- SEO Strategy and Execution – create longer form blog articles and outreach campaigns to ensure Myndstream ranks for important keywords or key phrases.
- Partnership Marketing – work with various media and non-media partners to grow Myndstream brand awareness and execute campaigns to drive traffic to the Myndstream website
Brand and Product Communications
- Ensure all communications, both internal and external, are in line with Myndstream brand guidelines
- Create impactful presentations to support the business
- Support key events with marketing communications
- Use various tools such as Google Analytics, to complete a monthly report on marketing activity
- Update and review the marketing budget monthly with the senior team
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years minimum experience working at Marketing Manager level
- Overall marketing experience of at least 5 years
- Experience analysing marketing activity and using data to improve outcomes
- Experience working with different in-house teams and external agencies
- Strong interest in music and digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about health and wellbeing
- Self-starter, happy working well individually and with team members
Nice to have/ desirable
- Experience within healthcare / wellbeing
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a few lines on why you think you would be great for the role.